Focus ST 'TrackSTer' Front Brake Duct Kit 2013-2014 - Pre-Order Open*
Regular priceSale price
Unit price/ per
First debuted in 2013 at the Chicago Auto Show on our Project ST Focus TrackSTer, popular demand for the front brake duct pieces motivated us to manufacture a limited number of sets for our customers.
These durable OE-quality urethane pieces are designed to enhance the trademark original look of the ST's front bumper. We took existing design cues and made them even more aggressive, while offering you a legitimate performance enhancement by way of the ability to add extra front brake cooling.
The kits are available in two versions:
- Basic kit is just a replacement for the OE fog light grilles and designed to work with your OE fog lights
- Performance kit replaces the OE fog light grille and adds a cooling duct designed to work with 3" brake hosing (not included). This version requires removal of OE fog lights
Both kit versions are designed to work with or without our Project RST front cup spoilers (minor trimming to cup spoilers required - see photos for example).
Prep work for paint should be minimal.**
Mounting is simple, and maintains the factory driving light and grille locations, clips and hardware.
These fit only the 2013 and 2014 "pre-facelift" Focus ST.
*Only 25 kits are being produced for this production run.
**Due to difficulties in matching the factory paint based on paint codes alone, we will not be offering these pre-painted. Production parts are black urethane.
We recommend you consult with a professional body shop before attempting to install any aftermarket styling components.
- Test-fit all parts before painting.
- Minor finishing prep work before paint is normal.
- Urethane parts can deform during shipping and may require the use of heat to return to original form.